- To build a united community of servant – leaders.
- To bring revival to our community through an organized and aggressive ministry of intercession.
- To equip and send our spirit-filled Evangelist Teams: able to minister to families
by meeting their physical, emotional and spiritual needs.
- To develop a "cutting edge" children and youth ministry to reach
the unchurched in our community.
- To bring in the unchurched in our community, and teach them the way of salvation,
help them to be, and do their best for the Lord.
- To empower our members by training and allowing them to freely use
their spiritual gifts to bring souls into the kingdom of God.
- To create meaningful and helpful programs geared to meet
the needs of those in our midst who are getting older.
We will continue to be a teaching church: rightly dividing the word of truth.
We exist to give the highest glory to God by making Him focus of our attention and carrying out the great commission of Christ (Matthew 28: 19-29)