The Evangelism and Home Missions Department works together as a team, setting goals and planning effective programs to stimulate church growth and evangelism.
Over the years, Evangelism and Home Missions Department has set programs in the local community such as:
- Visitation and evangelism for our local area.
- Personal evangelism.
- Visitations such as prison, hospitals, nursing homes, shut-ins and prayer cell groups.
- Street outreach evangelism.
- Soul winning literature distribution.
- Feeding the less fortunate in the community through the food bank.
The department also contributes to global disaster relief through monetary contributions and necessary supplies.
We will use every opportunity and outlet to help evangelise the world.
The Church that has lost its purpose for being is as good as dead.
Evangelism and Home Missions is the heart beat of the church, and the department works with the Pastor to carry out the Great Commission. The Commission is set by our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ in Matthew 28: 19 – 20, Mark 16:15-17, Romans 10: 12 – 17.