The Men’s Discipleship Ministry is an arm of the Church of God International Lay Ministry.
The functions of this ministry are:
- To equip and train men for ministry by helping them discover and use their spiritual gifts.
- To mobilize men for work in the church by emphasizing that “every man is a minister” and therefore a witness for Jesus Christ.
- To enable men to experience spiritual renewal through Bible study, interaction and the development of an effective prayer life.
- To provide men with accountability and a sense of belonging through organized Christian fellowship with other men in the church and to help maintain their commitment to their family/church family.
- To provide support to the pastor in a partnership that is essential in the development of an effective church ministry.
- To provide the opportunity for men to reach out to the community to help meet the social, physical and spiritual needs of the un-churched.