Our Children’s Ministry started over twenty years ago and since then it has been a huge success. Today, it is known as “God’s Heritage.”
- To provide a safe, secure, loving environment for children to participate, where parents feel comfortable leaving their children.
- To help children feel a warm sense of belonging to their church family and to ensure each child feels welcomed.
- For each child to know that God is real and that a personal relationship with Him gives meaning to life.
- To aid each child in accepting Jesus Christ as his/her Lord and Saviour, developing a dynamic relationship with him.
- To help each child understand that God’s Word (The Bible) is relevant.
- That growth in Bible knowledge results in positive changes in attitude and behaviour.
- To help each child grow in his/her relationship with others.
- To provide children with opportunities and direction to participate in ministry.
- To support families in their responsibility for the spiritual nurture and growth of their children.
- To provide Godly men and women who are adequately trained to serve as positive role models